Great news – we are hiring!
Superior is seeking a Compliance Administrative Associate – apply on Indeed.com
Superior Services is looking for an experienced Administrative Associate to perform scheduling and backoffice tasks for our established Environmental Services Company. As the First Point of Contact for many customers, this position requires excellent inter-personal and communication skills as well as experience in scheduling, pre-authorization, invoicing and collections. The ideal candidate will be independent, organized, able to prioritize and multi-task. The goal is to ensure all compliance-related activities are carried out efficiently and effectively to allow business operations to function smoothly and customers to be pleased by our exceptional service.
- Answer phones, communicate with customers, field technicians, vendors and other business partners
- Schedule testing sites, gather required information for all new customers
- Understand regulatory requirements at a detailed level related to environmental testing performed
- Perform verification of facility details and secure site visit pre-authorization when required
- Register all new customers in scheduling and accounting systems
- Update scheduling system daily with notes and testing schedule
- Review/submit invoices daily in accounting systems
- Schedule follow-up appointments for customers when required, maintain testing schedule
- Process credit card payments and pre-authorizations when required
- Follow up on AR in accounting system
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the office to facilitate business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- SUPER FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE ATTITUDE
- Attention to detail and the ability to adapt thinking styles (think like a customer, think like a regulator, etc)
- Familiar with Microsoft Office, Adobe PDFs
- Familiarity with financial and productivity reports
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player who demonstrates a commitment to learning, is responsive to constructive feedback, demonstrates a willingness to assume responsibility and is resourceful and innovative without fear or failure or criticism.
- BONUS skills
- Google apps
- Web-based or mobile applications
- PDF editing/image cleanup
- Prior experience with an environmental company
- Prior experience with a small, dynamic business
This position is based in our office in Hendersonville NC. Our office hours are 8AM-4:30PM with a 30 minute break for lunch, or 8AM-5PM with an hour break. There is <10% travel required of this role. You will attend 1-2 trade shows per year but no other travel expectations.
We are a small, woman-owned company who provide compliance testing, cathodic protection and tank services to the petroleum industry. We have a strong and knowledgeable team of testers, managers and admin staff who care about our customers and doing the right thing for them and the environment. We treat one another with professionalism and respect, and we don’t do drama. We care about the culture of our company, and how well any new candidate will fit in, so we’ll take the time to find the right person. If you think that’s you – please apply!